You may transfer funds to your TradingBells - IIFL trading account through any one of the following methods
- Online through TT web
- Transfer through IMPS/NEFT/RTGS
- DD / Pay Order
Important points to note
- As per required guidelines, you can only transfer funds from your registered bank account with TradingBells
- We are one of the few brokers to maintain a single bank account for both Equity and Commodity, which means you do not need to transfer between your Equity and Commodity Accounts separatly. Bank Account details are mentioned below.
- As per the regulations, we cannot accept Cash transfers or transfers through Debit or Credit Cards.
- If you do not see the credit in your trading account immediately after transferring funds from the instant payment gateway or IMPS option, or after the stipulated time for NEFT / RTGS transfers, you need to send us a screenshot of the debit from your bank account to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can coordinate with your bank and the payment gateway. If the payment fails for any reason, you will need to wait at least 24 hours for the funds to reflect in your trading account or get refunded to your bank account.
For more details, click visit our Fund Transfer Page here