Yes, you may authorise another person to trade in your account. Authorized person should be Spouse, dependent children and dependent parents only.

Authorize person can Place / Give Instruction for Trade, Request Payout, Receive & Acknowledge all the documents including Contract Note, Statement of Accounts, Holding Statements, Quarterly Statements etc.

Process to Authorise

  1. Submit duly filled and signed "Authorisation to Place Instructions". Click here to download the form.
  2. Self attested PAN card copy is required
  3. Self attested address proof is required
  4. Submit the documents at the below address:
    IIFL House, Sun Infotech Park,
    Road No. 16V, Plot No. B-23,
    MIDC, Thane Industrial Area,
    Wagle Estate, Thane - 400604.

Also send a scanned copy of the authorisation letter to